Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangialuml600/6003rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangialuml300000/10000003rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics   3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 9:30 am

Good work on completing your second assignment, Privates and Private 1st Classes. You just made it through what I consider to be the most tedious, but necessary, assignment in the entire course. From this point forward, you will always be using your Guardian Bakugan in every task you're assigned. It's time to reveal the third assignment. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

Here is your third assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

3RD ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: 3-way / 1-on-1
Combatants:

• Mason Vs. Ren Vs. Zenet (Guardians only)
  • Sid Vs. Lena (Guardians only)

Reward (3-way): 1+ star(s) / 2000 GC
Reward (1-on-1): (+1 star) / 1000 GC
Failure to Comply: -1 star
Deadline: August 16th 2012 ; 11:30 PM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

In light of recent events, there's been a change in curriculum... By order of the Emperor, Jesse is required to take a week-long vacation from the regimen due to traveling. He will be excluded from this assignment. Unfortunately, I'm unable to appoint you all to the same task in this situation, because a 5-way brawl would simply take far too long for any of you to complete. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing the 3-way brawl task is 2000 GC (1000 GC per defeated opponent) and 1 star to raise your rank one step forward. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. Whereas the minimum reward you'll receive for completing the 1-on-1 challenge is 1000 GC. Impress me enough with your results, and you just might earn 1 star. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. If any of you fail enough assignments to lose all of your stars, you will be discharged from the Gundalian military, and Emperor Barodius can decide what to do with you afterward. However, Jesse's impromptu exclusion allows me to set a far more extended deadline, as I'm sure all of you will appreciate.

You have 120 hours to complete your third assignment. Get started.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangialuml600/6003rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Bakugangialuml300000/10000003rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics   3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 10:53 am

The deadline has come and gone, and it seems all of you have successfully managed to pass the task that was assigned, for a third time.

Those of you who succeeded in defeating your appointed opponent(s) have exceeded expectations. The sheer domination you've exhibited; how one-sided the brawl was, it's exactly what I'm searching for in my troops. Lena and Ren, you've both earned the additional star. Very well done. As for Sid, Mason, and Zenet... you three have some catching up to do.

• Lena has earned 1000 GC and 1 star to her ranking.
  • Ren has earned 2000 GC and 2 stars to his ranking.
  • Sid, Mason, and Zenet have not won, nor lost anything of value.
Back to top Go down

3rd Assignment: A Change in Tactics
Page 1 of 1