Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Aquos Spiral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
Lena

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
About Aquos Spiral Bakugangialuml500/500About Aquos Spiral Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
About Aquos Spiral Bakugangialuml4000/1000000About Aquos Spiral Emptybpbar  (4000/1000000)

About Aquos Spiral Empty
PostSubject: About Aquos Spiral   About Aquos Spiral EmptyAugust 13th 2012, 2:44 pm

Quote :
AQUOS SPIRAL: *REQUIRES 100 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Aquos Spiral stands, convert the stand of your new Battle Gear launched into a +100 Power Stand for the equipped Bakugan.

The wording for this Special Shot is unclear. Whether it is supposed to be used on a Bakugan, or on the Battle Gear in question remains to be seen. I've done some research on Battle Gear and I've ended up at a dead end. One source says you can use Special Shots on Battle Gear, whilst the other states the opposite.

So, I am seeking your knowledge. If you could clarify this Special Shot for me, it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
About Aquos Spiral Bakugangialuml600/600About Aquos Spiral Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
About Aquos Spiral Bakugangialuml300000/1000000About Aquos Spiral Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

About Aquos Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Aquos Spiral   About Aquos Spiral EmptyAugust 14th 2012, 4:37 am

Lena wrote:
Quote :
AQUOS SPIRAL: *REQUIRES 100 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Aquos Spiral stands, convert the stand of your new Battle Gear launched into a +100 Power Stand for the equipped Bakugan.

The wording for this Special Shot is unclear. Whether it is supposed to be used on a Bakugan, or on the Battle Gear in question remains to be seen. I've done some research on Battle Gear and I've ended up at a dead end. One source says you can use Special Shots on Battle Gear, whilst the other states the opposite.

So, I am seeking your knowledge. If you could clarify this Special Shot for me, it would be much appreciated.

Looks as though it's been poorly worded because it's a hasty revision of replacing Bakugan Traps with Battle Gear. The Battle Gear gains the additional +100 G-Power boost once it's been equipped to the Bakugan that landed an Aquos Spiral during the current round.
Back to top Go down

About Aquos Spiral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia) :: STANDARD INFORMATION :: INQUIRIES-
Jump to: