Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First turns...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Sid

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
First turns... Bakugangialuml500/500First turns... Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
First turns... Bakugangialuml3000/1000000First turns... Emptybpbar  (3000/1000000)

First turns... Empty
PostSubject: First turns...   First turns... EmptyAugust 14th 2012, 10:50 am

Hey isn't it true that on the first turn of any round there can only be one attack move made???? Mad Evil or Very Mad And if it is, can you tell me where it says it???? I read something like that somewhere and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
First turns... Bakugangialuml600/600First turns... Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
First turns... Bakugangialuml300000/1000000First turns... Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

First turns... Empty
PostSubject: Re: First turns...   First turns... EmptyAugust 15th 2012, 2:27 am

Sid wrote:
Hey isn't it true that on the first turn of any round there can only be one attack move made???? Mad Evil or Very Mad And if it is, can you tell me where it says it???? I read something like that somewhere and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Mad

Three attack-based moves per turn, the first turn changes nothing and the Twelve Orders have done so before. Whatever condition you're suggesting would only apply to Tag-Team, and 3+-way brawls.
Back to top Go down

First turns...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia) :: STANDARD INFORMATION :: INQUIRIES-
Jump to: