Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5th Assignment: An Invisible Target

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangialuml600/6005th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangialuml300000/10000005th Assignment: An Invisible Target Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Empty
PostSubject: 5th Assignment: An Invisible Target   5th Assignment: An Invisible Target EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 3:00 am

Good work on choosing to better yourself even further through the extended, but no longer mandatory segment of my training regimen. We'll get started on assignment #5 right away. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

Here is your fifth assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

5TH ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: 1-on-1
Combatants:

• Sid Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Zenet Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Ren Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Lena Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Mason Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Jesse Vs. Airzel (Guardians only)

Reward: 2+ star(s) / 1000 GC
Deadline: August 23rd 2012 ; 5:00 AM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

I'm sure you're all familiar with my top graduate, Airzel... It's time to put your skills to the test. Twelve Order battle profiles are confidential, meaning you will need to confront Airzel without knowing the contents of his firearms beforehand. This should prove quite challenging for any one of you, meaning a substantial reward is earned for completing such a feat. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing this task is 1000 GC and 2 stars to raise your rank two steps forward. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. For this task, you are obligated to wage the brawl in a special, private forum that only you, Airzel, and I will have access to. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. From now on, you will not lose any stars for failing to complete or participate in a brawling task.

You have 72 hours to complete the fourth assignment. Get moving.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangialuml600/6005th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Bakugangialuml300000/10000005th Assignment: An Invisible Target Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

5th Assignment: An Invisible Target Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Assignment: An Invisible Target   5th Assignment: An Invisible Target EmptyAugust 24th 2012, 7:20 am

I've extended the deadline at Airzel's request. Now your window of opportunity has expired, and only two out of six managed to merely complete the brawl... Two others never bothered to participate.

Jesse and Ren... You two were the only ones to fulfill your assigned task. Lena, you never continued after your first move, and Mason, for not replying to Airzel's attack, you technically failed to comply... Rather shameful, if you ask me.

Jesse, as the only one to successfully have defeated Airzel, you've earned 1000 GC and 3 stars to your rank. 1 star for the victory, another for being the only one to even succeed, and one more for doing so with a full Life Meter. Very well done. Ren, you've earned no GC, but have obtained 1 star to your rank for lasting three full rounds with him. I expected more, but under the circumstances, you performed just fine.

Lena, Mason, you two have not won, nor lost anything as a result.

Sid and Zenet, for not even participating, you both are deliberately excluded in the final grading.

• Jesse has earned 1000 GC and 3 stars to his ranking.
  • Ren has earned 1 star to his ranking.
  • Lena and Mason have not won, nor lost anything of value.
Back to top Go down

5th Assignment: An Invisible Target
Page 1 of 1