Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL Bakugangialuml600/600Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL Bakugangialuml300000/1000000Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL   Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL EmptyOctober 9th 2012, 5:13 am

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

I wouldn't put it past our cowardly foes to be hiding the Element on Fabia's person in Bakugan Interspace while we plunder Neathia for all it's worth. Only a Guardian Bakugan can harness the immense powers within the Element, and both wielders of a Guardian Bakugan on Neathia have confronted us with the odds completely stacked against them... They must have less to lose from a capture than we once thought... Therefore, while the battalions resume barreling our way to that first shield generator, I want all Advanced Agents currently on Earth to use whatever means they can to capture the Guardian Bakugan of the highest ranked battlers in Bakugan Interspace, as well as Princess Fabia's Aranaut. Any Battle Gear you capture in the process should be immediately turned in to the Biological Research Lab, and may result in earning yet another gold star.

In case you weren't aware by now of the hierarchy among you Advanced Agents, it's identical to the current rankings in Bakugan Interspace.

Jesse (Leader)
2. Ren
3. Lena
4. Mason
5. Sid
6. Zenet

The order of importance is determined based on the results of your performance in the training regimen. These are not likely to change any time soon unless one of you accomplishes an astonishing feat, or sets everyone back in a crippling failure.

If Jesse gives you an assignment, you had best follow through. I don't care what it takes, but I want to see those Guardian Bakugan defeated and brought here, one way or another.

Now is the time to ask any questions you might have regarding this assignment. If you're all clear on the plan, then end this transmission feed and begin capturing Bakugan!

-TRANSMISSION ENDED-
Back to top Go down

Bakugan Interspace ELEMENT RETRIEVAL
Page 1 of 1