Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project: REVIVAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazarina
LV 7 BRAWLER (TOP SCIENTIST)
Kazarina

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Project: REVIVAL Bakugangialuml600/600Project: REVIVAL Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Project: REVIVAL Bakugangialuml500000/1000000Project: REVIVAL Emptybpbar  (500000/1000000)

Project: REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Project: REVIVAL   Project: REVIVAL EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 10:09 am

Let's sea if we can make this deplorable husk of a body functional again. Wherever your previous owner happens to bee right now, he should be overcome with excitement... His carcass will provide the perfect test subject in order to make a remarkable stride in the field of restorative science!
Back to top Go down
Kazarina
Kazarina

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Project: REVIVAL Bakugangialuml600/600Project: REVIVAL Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Project: REVIVAL Bakugangialuml500000/1000000Project: REVIVAL Emptybpbar  (500000/1000000)

Project: REVIVAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVAL   Project: REVIVAL EmptyOctober 29th 2012, 1:16 am

With scorched flesh and vertical bisection from front too back, you were quite a challenge to repair, my friend... But I've done it. Every organ that ceased its primary functions have been replaced and properly situated amongst the sinew; without fear of alienation from the natural response to foreign material within your anatomy thanks to a special substance that was sprayed throughout the retained organic matter. I've welded the two halves together, so the condition your in is less then perfect, but you should bee able to withstand most attacks from basic weaponry from both Earth and Neathia alike. With no spirit, you're unable to operate the body at all... However, I'm confident that our brilliant Emperor has a plan in mind to fix that predictable little dilemma.

I've completed work on Mason, sire. Shall I begin the customization of this Tigrerra you requested of me?
Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVAL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia) :: GUNDALIAN BATTLE GROUNDS :: GUNDALIAN CASTLE :: BAKUGAN BIOLOGY RESEARCH LAB-
Jump to: