Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overview of the Training Course.

Go down 
+3
Jesse
Mason
Gill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml600/600Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml300000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

Overview of the Training Course. Empty
PostSubject: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyMay 21st 2012, 4:58 am

If you were expecting to spend less than 120 hours a week in this facility, I suggest you pack your essentials and leave while you still have your dignity somewhat intact. The last thing one can ever expect this course to be is "simple". I believe in the implementation of strict, punishing tasks to harden the hearts of the individual pupils and prepare them for the grueling concept of warfare. Throughout this training regimen, you will be completing various exercises designed to test your overall competency, reliability, and flexibility in battle all for the purpose of sharpening your minds, honing your brawling skills, and learning to plan effectively even in the face of adversity.

The way this course works is like climbing the steps of a ladder. The higher you go, the more accomplished you'll feel, but the harder the drop down should you slip up. The idea is to learn, from a mentor, how to improve your skills in future battles, while you later put these pointers into effect by adjusting your overall strategy. You will be guided by your instructor during the beginning stages, but as the course progresses, you will be given the privilege to be more independent and eventually choose your own assignments. In the end, there will be a final exam that will test you on everything you were expected to learn here in one ultimate assignment. If you pass the exam, you will graduate and be awarded a master's degree in Preparation for the Armed Services of Gundalia (PASG).

Rest assured, I'm highly experienced in this line of work, and I realize that sometimes a framed slip of paper isn't always enough motivation for the troops to complete such an arduous course. Therefore, I've put into effect a point system that ranks you on your current progress and skill throughout the program. Successfully completing exercises will earn you more stars, while failure to complete or comply will result in the deduction of stars you already have. However, this point system will be the only leisure you will be allowed to experience here. By the end of this course, you will have the mentality and skill you need in order to completely obliterate the Neathian forces with ease. And as you know, the more you succeed, the more favorable regard you earn from the master of all life and death: Emperor Barodius.

If you feel like rising up to the challenge of completing this regimen with me as your instructor, register here via posting that you have what it takes to enlist in the Gundalian army.
Back to top Go down
Mason
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Mason

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml0/500Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (0/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml5000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (5000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 5th 2012, 11:41 am

Mason Brown, here to register for the training regiment, sir. I see my comrades are a tad reluctant to do the same, so I'll be the brave one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jesse
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Jesse

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml500/500Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml8000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 5th 2012, 11:53 am

Indeed, every hero must have their mentor and every war must have its casualties. I shall not be one of those casualties. I have read this script and are prepared to step into the role as a soldier to witness the form elegance and ferocity dance in battle together as one. I am awaiting your first line of command, Master Gill.
Back to top Go down
Lena
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
Lena

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml500/500Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml4000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (4000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 12:04 am

Consider this my registration form. This will be an eye-opening experience for all of us, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sid
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Sid

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml3000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (3000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 2:15 am

Sign me up Gill, sir! Twisted Evil Bring on the heat!
Back to top Go down
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml5000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (5000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 2:47 am

I'm sure I can stand for all of the Advanced Agents in saying we are prepared for this training regimen you have set up, Master Gill. Certainly, I am ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zenet
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Zenet

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 4:24 am

yeah Gill! like Ren said were all prepared so bring on the training! I wanna bust up some Neathians already!
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml600/600Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Overview of the Training Course. Bakugangialuml300000/1000000Overview of the Training Course. Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 6:14 am

All six of you are qualified, and your entries have been accepted. Once you begin this course, there's no turning back unless you're willing to lose all of your stars in the process. Let's begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overview of the Training Course.   Overview of the Training Course. Empty

Back to top Go down

Overview of the Training Course.
Page 1 of 1