Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing Tarot Readings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nurzak
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
Nurzak

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml600/600Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml80000/1000000Testing Tarot Readings. Emptybpbar  (80000/1000000)

Testing Tarot Readings. Empty
PostSubject: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 2:54 pm

As the title dictates, I am merely testing the roll feature for the drawing of Tarot cards.
Back to top Go down
Nurzak
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
Nurzak

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml600/600Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml80000/1000000Testing Tarot Readings. Emptybpbar  (80000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 2:56 pm

A very popular spread: Three Fates.

"What does my future hold and how does it relate to the events of the past and present?"
Back to top Go down
Emperor Barodius
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
Emperor Barodius

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml666/666Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (666/666)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml1000000/1000000Testing Tarot Readings. Emptybpbar  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 2:56 pm

The member 'Nurzak' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'TAROT CARD DRAW' :
Testing Tarot Readings. Major%20Arcana%20(12)%20XII%20-%20TheHangingMan(rvs) Testing Tarot Readings. EightofCups Testing Tarot Readings. SevenofWands(rvs)
Back to top Go down
https://aphotichyperspace.forumotion.com
Nurzak
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
LV 6 BRAWLER (MAJOR)
Nurzak

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. EmptyJune 22nd 2012, 3:20 pm

Major Arcana XII - The Hanging Man, an important element of the past, when reversed will indicate a life in suspension. Selfish, materialistic, and unwilling to make sacrifices, it means that I succumb too easily to peer pressure and the majority without listening to my inner voice for the answer.

Minor Arcana - Eight of Cups, a deciding element of the present, speaks of indolence; laziness. Losing interest in a matter deeply important to you, and being forced to abandon something in which you have invested great love and devotion. Emotional withdrawal and lethargy.

Minor Arcana - Seven of Swords, key element of the future, when reversed foretells of a failure to stand up for one's beliefs in the face of a hostile majority. Great challenges met with cowardice, or quarrels, perplexity, or indecision at a most inopportune moment.

All things considered, I assume the Tarot is trying to warn me of my colleagues' conflicting opinions of my readings, and I can only hope that they will accept my single desire to bring these cards into the Bakugan realm. I must also be wary that any feelings of doubt I have toward the Tarot could yield fatal results, and must be heeded as a stern, and terrible warning of events that may transpire if I'm not cautious.
Back to top Go down
Stoica
LV 6 BRAWLER (LIEUTENANT)
LV 6 BRAWLER (LIEUTENANT)
Stoica

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Testing Tarot Readings. Bakugangialuml20000/1000000Testing Tarot Readings. Emptybpbar  (20000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 10:28 am

We really need to get our own bakumeter down here. Rolling Eyes And gee, what a surprise it is for Nurzak, the fish out of sinister Gundalian water, to finally slip up on his fortune readings when they actually pop up randomly for once instead of choosing whichever he likes! Twisted Evil Your secret's out old man! We all know you're nothing but a big phony and all your precious card tricks are mere sleight of hand! Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Tarot Readings.   Testing Tarot Readings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Tarot Readings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia) :: STANDARD INFORMATION :: SENSELESS OUSTING-
Jump to: