Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Sid

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangialuml500/500Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangialuml3000/1000000Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Emptybpbar  (3000/1000000)

Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Empty
PostSubject: Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost?   Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? EmptyAugust 9th 2012, 4:40 am

Yo Gill, before me and Mason can keep going we need to know the answer to this question. I played the Rending Mar fusion ability to amp up Destrakon Gear's energy meter. Then I threw in Destrakon Gear and played its level 2 Battle Gear ability. Mason wants to know if it's possible to play high level Battle Gear abilities right away when you juice up the Gear, before the Gear's out on the field. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangialuml600/600Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Bakugangialuml300000/1000000Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost?   Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost? EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 9:17 am

It can be done. Think of the Energy Meter surge as an energy field enveloping the arena that corresponds to your specific Battle Gear. You can launch the Battle Gear amid this energy field and therefore gain the Energy Meter boost.
Back to top Go down

Do Battle Gear have to be on the field to get an energy meter boost?
Page 1 of 1