Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unfortunate discovery.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazarina
LV 7 BRAWLER (TOP SCIENTIST)
Kazarina

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml600/600An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml500000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (500000/1000000)

An unfortunate discovery. Empty
PostSubject: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptySeptember 25th 2012, 12:49 am

Sire, I've run a thorough analysis on the five Bakugan contained within Linus' profile, and unfortunately, not one of them seems to be in possession of the Element, or any noteworthy power worth extracting four that matter. I await further orders as to how we may proceed.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml600/600An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml300000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 8:22 am

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

Are you serious? It's obvious to everyone here that the only reason you haven't pinpointed the Element is because of your incompetence in extracting it! We are both well aware that the Element does indeed reside within this Bakugan, because we saw it for ourselves when New Vestroia was on the verge of imploding! If the Element were removed from Neo Zipzam, then he'd have withered to nothing by now! The invasion is going according to plan, and the last thing we need is for you to report this kind of deplorable news to the Emperor! Now I suggest you work harder and apply everything you know to get some results. It's either that, or you endure the Emperor's wrath, alone.

-TRANSMISSION END-
Back to top Go down
Kazarina
Kazarina

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml500000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (500000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 9:47 am

Must I spell it out for you, Gill? What will it take for you too get it threw your thick skull that the Element is nowhere to be found here? I've considered the possibility of it somehow masking it's power, or cloaking technology, but neither have turned up in my experimentation. I can say with complete certainty that the Element is not on Linus' person at all. Meaning, it must be somewhere on Neathia... This is now your problem to deal with, Gill. You're just going to have too go the extra mile and procure the Element with that measly army of yours. Otherwise, you'll be the full focus of our emperor's wrath here.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Barodius
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
Emperor Barodius

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml666/666An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (666/666)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml1000000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 12:26 pm

Why does this surprise you at all? Linus' reaction should have easily given it away; we've abducted a decoy. Now the only real question that remains... is how the Neo Ziperator was able to survive the removal of the Element from within its very core. I don't need to tell you that interrogating our prisoner would prove ineffective, when you consider the obvious fact that he'll feed us false information. I agree with Kazarina's assumption that the Element is still somewhere on Neathia. Gill, I order you to locate and seize it, at any cost. As you're mutilating those pacifist victims and their Bakugan alive, tear the place apart until you coax the holder out of hiding... Unleash a fusillade of destruction in your path as you advance further toward the royal palace. Vaporize everyone and everything in sight until the Element has been unearthed!
Back to top Go down
https://aphotichyperspace.forumotion.com
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml300000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 1:19 pm

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

Understood, sire. We won't rest until its power is infused into Dharak, and our ultimate weapon becomes truly invincible. That being said, what would you like us to do with the Neathian royal guard, however? He's useless to us... wouldn't it be best if we did away with him now before he reveals secret information regarding Gundalia to his Neathian allies?

-TRANSMISSION END-
Back to top Go down
Kazarina
Kazarina

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptyOctober 4th 2012, 11:46 am

That just goes to show how close-minded you are... Clearly you're not seeing the big picture here. There is still a wide range of actions we can take in order to extend the usefulness of our prisoner of war. I'm all but certain that Emperor Barodius would agree with me. Correct, sire?
Back to top Go down
Emperor Barodius
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
LV 8 BRAWLER (EMPEROR)
Emperor Barodius

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml666/666An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (666/666)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
An unfortunate discovery. Bakugangialuml1000000/1000000An unfortunate discovery. Emptybpbar  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptyOctober 7th 2012, 3:15 am

Kazarina wrote:
That just goes to show how close-minded you are... Clearly you're not seeing the big picture here. There is still a wide range of actions we can take in order to extend the usefulness of our prisoner of war. I'm all but certain that Emperor Barodius would agree with me. Correct, sire?

You must have a death wish, Gill... When exactly did I allow you permission to drag Kazarina to Neathia with you? Her place is here, at the lab, while yours is at the front line... The fact that you require her only confirms my theory that you obviously aren't capable of driving back those cowering pacifists on your own! All they have are a captain, a few guards, and one semi-competent brawler at their disposal. Do not fail me, Gill... After using up more resources than I instructed, failure now will guarantee you a punishment far worse than your feeble mind could ever comprehend. For your sake, the Element had better be within your grasp at this stage of development, or you will suffer for your insolence and incompetence!
Back to top Go down
https://aphotichyperspace.forumotion.com
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. EmptyOctober 9th 2012, 4:47 am

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-

I understand, sire... However, I'm starting to suspect that the Element might not be on Neathia after all... If Neo Zipzam isn't in possession of it, then it's possible that he passed it on to Aranaut as Princess Fabia transported herself to Bakugan Interspace. As it stands, both ShadowofyourGuardian and Elright have sent their Guardian Bakugan into battle without hesitation. That leads me to believe that neither of them are harnessing the Element, and perhaps Fabia took it with her for added protection. I'm going to post in the War Room what I think we should do to make sure that we leave no crevice unchecked.

-TRANSMISSION ENDED-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate discovery.   An unfortunate discovery. Empty

Back to top Go down

An unfortunate discovery.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia) :: GUNDALIAN BATTLE GROUNDS :: GUNDALIAN CASTLE :: BAKUGAN BIOLOGY RESEARCH LAB-
Jump to: