Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Assignment: Fighting Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangialuml600/6001st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangialuml300000/10000001st Assignment: Fighting Solo Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Empty
PostSubject: 1st Assignment: Fighting Solo   1st Assignment: Fighting Solo EmptyAugust 6th 2012, 6:48 am

Mason, Jesse, Lena, Sid, Ren, and Zenet... welcome to my esteemed training regimen, not to be confused with "regiment", as in a military unit. This regimen is a brutal, unforgiving course designed to test each of you on your competency, reliability, and flexibility in battle. I don't expect all of you to withstand the strict guidelines I've set for this program, but I do expect each of you to apply 120% of your knowledge, expertise, and brawling talent in each task you're assigned to accomplish. All decisions are final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

Notice the circular clock at the top right of the page. This is Gundalia's very own time zone. According to Emperor Barodius, Gundalia is a world without sunlight; morning does not exist here. To make this possible, 00:00 through 05:00 is in the AM, and 06:00 through 11:00 are PM. This allows us to keep track of time as a whole, despite being in different locations all over the country or even the globe.

Here is your first assignment. As I said, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

1ST ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: 1-on-1
Combatants:
  • Sid Vs. Mason (Guardians only)
  • Lena Vs. Jesse (Guardians only)
  • Ren Vs. Zenet (Guardians only)

Reward: 1+ star(s) / 1000 GC
Failure to Comply: -1 star (Discharge from Gundalian military)
Deadline: August 8th 2012 ; 8:48 PM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

The reason for these pairings is because I've taken count of every brawl that each of you have participated in during training. None of you have faced your particular assigned opponent before, meaning you should all be in brand new territory as of now. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing the task is 1 star, raising your rank from PRIVATE to PRIVATE 1ST CLASS. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. Part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. If any of you fail enough assignments to lose all of your stars, you will be discharged from the Gundalian military, and Emperor Barodius can decide what to do with you afterward.

You have 72 hours to complete your first assignment. I suggest you begin the moment you've finished reading this sentence.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangialuml600/6001st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Bakugangialuml300000/10000001st Assignment: Fighting Solo Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

1st Assignment: Fighting Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Assignment: Fighting Solo   1st Assignment: Fighting Solo EmptyAugust 9th 2012, 8:01 am

The deadline has come and gone, and it seems all of you have successfully managed to pass the first assignment.

However, if not for the reprieve I graciously provided due to difficult circumstances, some of you would have certainly failed, and been forcibly discharged from the Gundalian military altogether. There will be no adjustments to the regulations of the next assignment, so make sure you come prepared. If not, then you'll undoubtedly fall behind the more competent of your fellow students...

• Ren has earned 1000 GC and 1 star to his ranking.
  • Jesse has earned 1000 GC and 1 star to his ranking.
  • Zenet, Lena, Sid, and Mason have not won, nor lost anything of value.
Back to top Go down

1st Assignment: Fighting Solo
Page 1 of 1