Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangialuml600/6006th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangialuml300000/10000006th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Empty
PostSubject: 6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student   6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student EmptyAugust 24th 2012, 7:31 am

Well done on completing the fifth assignment, if you were able. For those of you who decided to skip over it, you had best reconsider before blindly accepting this task. Welcome to the penultimate assignment of the training regimen. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

This is your sixth assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

6TH ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: 1-on-1
Combatants:

• Sid Vs. Gill (Guardians only)
  • Zenet Vs. Gill (Guardians only)
  • Ren Vs. Gill (Guardians only)
  • Lena Vs. Gill (Guardians only)
  • Mason Vs. Gill (Guardians only)
  • Jesse Vs. Gill (Guardians only)

Reward: 2+ star(s) / 1000 GC
Deadline: August 26th 2012 ; 9:31 PM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

You're well on your way to becoming some of the most experienced veterans in the Gundalian military. Now let's see if you can surpass your mentor. Twelve Order battle profiles are confidential, meaning you will need to confront me without knowing the contents of my firearms beforehand. This should prove quite challenging for any one of you, meaning a substantial reward is earned for completing such a feat. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing this task is 1000 GC and 2 stars to raise your rank two steps forward. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. For this task, you are obligated to wage the brawl in a special, private forum that only you and I will have access to. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. From now on, you will not lose any stars for failing to complete or participate in a brawling task.

We all have 72 hours to complete the fourth assignment. Begin.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangialuml600/6006th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Bakugangialuml300000/10000006th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student   6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student EmptyAugust 27th 2012, 7:57 am

The deadline has passed, and unfortunately, not one of you managed to procure a victory in your most recent assignment... One of you decided not to continue for prideful reasons, and another chose not to participate at all.

No one lasted longer than the first round, however Jesse and Ren performed the most efficiently, with Jesse taking a narrow lead over Ren. Mason, once again, for not replying to my final attack, you technically failed to comply. If this is some lowbrow last-resort tactic to cheat the victor out of his spoils, then remember this - my technicalities may apply in the training regimen, but as far as I know, the 5-day deadline to post a move still applies everywhere else. If you refuse to respond for 5 days, then I'm fairly certain it will be counted as an automatic loss on your part.

None of you performed well enough to earn any stars or GC. I was less than impressed with how this all turned out. Jesse and Lena have a minor pardon, because I happen to have exhaustive intel on their brawling strategies from the past. However, you still have the final exam; one last chance to redeem yourself.

Zenet, for not even participating again, you are deliberately excluded in the final grading.

• Mason, Ren, Sid, Jesse, and Lena have not won, nor lost anything of value.
Back to top Go down

6th Assignment: Teacher Vs. Student
Page 1 of 1