Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangialuml600/6002nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangialuml300000/10000002nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power   2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power EmptyAugust 9th 2012, 8:30 am

Good work on completing your first assignment, Privates and those now holding the rank of Private 1st Class. On this tight schedule, we have no margin for rest, unless the preceding assignment was particularly merciless on each of you. So, we'll be resuming the course without delay. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

This is your second assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

2ND ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: 1-on-1
Combatants:

• Lena Vs. Mason (NO Guardians, Battle Gear, Fusion Abilities, or Command Cards)
  • Zenet Vs. Sid (NO Guardians, Battle Gear, Fusion Abilities, or Command Cards)
  • Jesse Vs. Ren (NO Guardians, Battle Gear, Fusion Abilities, or Command Cards)

Reward: (+1 star) / 1000 GC
Failure to Comply: -1 star
Deadline: August 11th 2012 ; 10:30 PM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

In some brawling scenarios, you'll need to stoop down to an opponent's meager level in order to defeat them without revealing too much of the potential you're conserving for the Neathians. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing this task is 1000 GC. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn 1 star, raising your rank one step forward. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. If any of you fail enough assignments to lose all of your stars, you will be discharged from the Gundalian military, and Emperor Barodius can decide what to do with you afterward.

You have 72 hours to complete your second assignment. Begin now.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangialuml600/6002nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Bakugangialuml300000/10000002nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power   2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 8:51 am

The deadline has come and gone, and it seems all of you have successfully managed to pass the task that was assigned, once again.

Well done, agents. I'm beginning to see some improvement. All six of you have demonstrated that you are indeed capable of passing an assignment in the regimen without any additional leeway. Now the only thing that remains to be seen is just how many of you can endure the real bulk of the course.

• Lena has earned 1000 GC.
  • Sid has earned 1000 GC.
  • Jesse, Ren, Mason, and Zenet have not won, nor lost anything of value.
Back to top Go down

2nd Assignment: Concealing Your Power
Page 1 of 1