Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml600/6004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml300000/10000004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Empty
PostSubject: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 11:30 am

Well done on handily completing the third assignment, agents. Due to Jesse returning earlier than expected, we can go ahead and commence with the fourth. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

Here is the fourth assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

4TH ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: Tag-Team / 1-on-1
Combatants:

• Sid & Lena Vs. ? & ? (Guardians only)
  • ? Vs. ? (Guardians only)

Reward (Tag-Team): 1+ star(s) / 2000 GC
Reward (1-on-1): (+1 star) / 1000 GC
Failure to Comply: -1 star
Deadline: August 19th 2012 ; 1:30 AM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

Once again, I'm unable to appoint you all to the same task in this situation, because a 5-way brawl would simply take far too long for any of you to complete. However, I did guarantee Sid and Lena a spot in the following brawl comprised of three or more combatants.
Since you've all participated effectively in every assignment I've prepared, I feel you've earned some input as to who you'll be competing against. Ren, Mason, Zenet, and Jesse, post here with your first choice of partners/opponents, and I will try to fit your preference into the assignment. You will all need to reach some sort of mutual agreement for this to work. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing the tag-team brawl task is 2000 GC (2000 GC to each player in the winning team) and 1 star to raise your rank one step forward (1 star for each member of the winning team). Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. Whereas the minimum reward you'll receive for completing the 1-on-1 challenge is 1000 GC. Impress me enough with your results, and you just might earn 1 star. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure and we move on to the next. If any of you fail enough assignments to lose all of your stars, you will be discharged from the Gundalian military, and Emperor Barodius can decide what to do with you afterward.

You have 72 hours to complete the fourth assignment. Begin now.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Jesse

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml500/5004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml8000/10000004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Emptybpbar  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 12:35 pm

I would prefer to receive some time on stage with Zenet. Our limelight upon stage as co-stars hasn't arrived as of yet. If that honor shall befall upon me, the performance shall not fall flat.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml600/6004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml300000/10000004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims EmptyAugust 17th 2012, 2:54 pm

Very well, Jesse. Mason, Ren, what have you decided on?
Back to top Go down
Ren
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Ren

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml500/5004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Bakugangialuml5000/10000004th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Emptybpbar  (5000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims EmptyAugust 18th 2012, 7:23 am

That leaves little options for us, Sir. If Jesse is pitted against Zenet in the 1-on-1, that leaves Mason and I to combat Lena and Sid in the 2-on-2, does it not? In which case, I am content with that.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims EmptyAugust 20th 2012, 12:37 pm

Another deadline has come and passed, and this time, only two of you have managed to complete the designated assignment... tarnishing your once perfect record.

Jesse and Zenet... You two were the only ones to fulfill your assigned task. This next result, however, is the exact opposite of how the previous lesson transpired. Lena, Ren, and Sid... You three have failed to even throw a single Bakugan during your Tag-Team battle. The excuse for this is Mason for choosing to be AWOL during the entire three days you were granted to complete the assignment. He never posted even once...

Therefore, Jesse, you've earned 1000 GC. Zenet, you are the only one who has won, nor lost anything as a result. Unfortunately, Jesse, I didn't find your performance all that impressive. Zenet's execution of Abilities was poor, and easily trumped. You didn't exceed expectations, but you've at least managed to meet them... Which is more than I can say for the remaining four of you. Under orders of the Emperor himself, Sid, Ren, and Lena... you three will have your GC meters reduced by 3000 as punishment for failure to comply. As for Mason... He will face consequences far more dire.

Mason, you are the source of this disaster... For failing to even explain yourself through all of this, you leave me no choice but to make you suffer for your actions. I'm going to electrocute you with Gundalian electricity, draining your very Life Force. Let it serve as a reminder of what will happen the next time you pull such a stunt without any of our permission.

• Jesse has earned 1000 GC.
  • Ren, Lena, and Sid have each lost 3000 GC from their meters.
  • Mason has been inflicted 240 points of physical Life Force damage, reducing his overall health from 500 to 260.
  • Zenet has not won, nor lost anything of value.

That marks the end of the mandatory portion of this training course. Emperor Barodius has ordered that I end it by August 20th, and I will do as I was told. As far as I'm concerned, you have all graduated my training regimen and have earned a master's degree in Preparation for the Armed Services of Gundalia (PASG). Congratulations... Of course, some passed with higher grades than others... Regardless of this, the course will continue, but there will be no disciplinary measure for "failure to comply", and it is optional from this point forward. I will have your first optional assignment for you tomorrow at the latest.

You're all dismissed. Good luck out there, soldiers. Remember that failure is never an option with us...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims   4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Assignment: Choosing Your Victims
Page 1 of 1