Bakugan Hyperspace (Gundalia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My empire, corrupt with dissension and led by the Twelve Orders.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7th Assignment: Final Exam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml600/6007th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml300000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

7th Assignment: Final Exam Empty
PostSubject: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 27th 2012, 8:30 am

Good work to the five of you who at least managed to complete your assigned task. For those of you who decided to skip over it and/or the 5th assignment, you had best reconsider before blindly accepting this rigorous final exam. This is your conclusive assignment of the training regimen. Once this deadline has passed, the training regimen will have reached its completion, and no further assignments will be distributed. Remember, all decisions are absolutely final, so any complaints you may file have a staggeringly high chance of being rejected on the spot.

This is your seventh, and final assignment. As I've said before, they start out simple and escalate in difficulty/complexity as you progress.

7TH ASSIGNMENT
Brawl Type: Tag-Team
Combatants:

• ? & ? Vs. Gill & Airzel (Guardians only)

Reward: 3+ star(s) / 2000 GC
Deadline: August 30th 2012 ; 10:30 PM

* This entire training course and its methods are confidential. For that reason, all brawls must be held in this very forum.

If you manage to claim a victory in this assignment, then there is no Neathian you won't be able to eradicate. Naturally, most of the brawls comprising the war will consist of four players, or even more. A war is not won with the painfully slow pacing of uncountable amounts of single-player matches, but rather in hordes of merciless onslaughts. Now, of course Twelve Order battle profiles are confidential, thus meaning you will need to confront Airzel and I without knowing the contents of our firearms beforehand, but if you bothered to partake in the preceding two assignments, then you already have an acceptable knowledge of our battle profiles as is. You may refer back to your 1-on-1 brawls against us, and you may share your findings with your brawling partner to hopefully build an acceptable amount of information. Regardless, this should still prove quite challenging for any one of you, meaning a substantial reward is earned for completing such a feat. The minimum reward you'll receive for completing this task is 2000 GC (2000 GC to each player in the winning team) and 3 stars (3 stars to each player in the winning team) to raise your rank three steps forward. Impress me enough with your victory, and you just might earn more. For this task, you are obligated to wage the brawl in a special, private forum that only you, your brawling partner, Airzel, and I will have access to. I'm sure you remember all too well that part of what makes this course so brutal is that I have strict deadlines in place for each assignment. You have a specific time frame in which you MUST complete your assignment, or it is counted as an automatic failure. From now on, you will not lose any stars for failing to complete or participate in a brawling task.

In order for this to work, every one of you needs to participate in the final exam. If any of you decide not to, then a brawler from another tag-team may wage a simultaneous brawl. Doing so will provide you with an advantage because you will have a slightly greater source of information about mine and Airzel's tag-team strategies between brawls. However, no additional reward will be earned for volunteering to assist a partner-less brawler. Acts of kindness are looked down upon here in Gundalia. As I'm sure you could have guessed, decide partners amongst yourselves.

We all have 96 hours to complete your final exam. Begin now.
Back to top Go down
Lena
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE 1ST CLASS)
Lena

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml500/5007th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml4000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (4000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 27th 2012, 9:49 am

Well, seeing as I have yet to encounter Ren on the battlefield, as an ally or an opponent, he'd be my first choice. Jesse would be an obvious second. Sid, my last choice.

Also, Mason has informed me he is choosing to not participate in our final exam.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Jesse

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml500/5007th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (500/500)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml8000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 27th 2012, 10:50 am

I also wish to have Ren as my right hand, and I his, upon entering such a battle of large proportions. Ren and I had such an even match several acts ago, it would be only intriguing that a great past foe can become my ally. If a wise and strong outlook is wished, Ren and I standing side by side would bring such a sight.

If no such grand opportunity is possible in this moment, I suppose either Lena or Sid would be good choices. I have no quarrels with either at this particular moment and time.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
LV 5 BRAWLER (SERGEANT)
Jesse

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml8000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (8000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 28th 2012, 5:29 am

As time is of the essence, I will allow Lena to have Ren as a partner. Sid and I will be able to put up a fight of our own, against the conjoining of two gales before us.

Sid, shall we take on Masters Gill and Airzel, together? The stage awaits.
Back to top Go down
Sid
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
LV 5 BRAWLER (PRIVATE)
Sid

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml3000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (3000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 28th 2012, 6:29 am

Me with you? =_= Well I guess there are worse partners out there... Just promise me we'll be able to smoke Gill and Airzel and you've got a deal.
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml600/6007th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangicosmos2emptyte  (600/600)
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:
7th Assignment: Final Exam Bakugangialuml300000/10000007th Assignment: Final Exam Emptybpbar  (300000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 28th 2012, 6:44 am

Very well. It's safe to assume that Zenet will not be joining us for the third time in a row. I'm sure Ren won't mind siding with Lena for this. You have your partners, now let's get moving.

• Lena & Ren Vs. Gill & Airzel (Guardians only)
  • Jesse & Sid Vs. Gill & Airzel (Guardians only)
Back to top Go down
Gill
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
LV 7 BRAWLER (GENERAL)
Gill

BAKUGAN STATUS
LIFE FORCE:
GUNDALIAN CREDITS:

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam EmptyAugust 31st 2012, 8:37 am

Since the deadline has passed, and the first round hasn't even commenced in either of the two tag-team brawls, continuing now would be pointless. It seems you're all preoccupied elsewhere with more pressing priorities. Considering there is no penalty, and two of you never even participated in the first place, I'll just let this task end of its own volition without distributing any grades at all.

My training regimen has reached its completion. You should all be at least somewhat prepared to face the pitiful Neathian resistance whenever we decide to bear arms and answer the call of duty. You're all dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Assignment: Final Exam   7th Assignment: Final Exam Empty

Back to top Go down

7th Assignment: Final Exam
Page 1 of 1